current rates effective starting on 1-1-2020
All Sites are Full Hook-up: (water, electric 50-30-20 amps, sewage, cable and free limited WiFi, checking email / light surfing)
Good Sam, AAA, & Active Duty Discounts 10%
(daily rates only)
Park Rates 2020
Sites are full hook-up Water, Electric (50, 30 & 20 amp), Sewage, Sat Cable & Free WiFi
Sites for Rig & 1 vehicle (additional parking may be available at a distance)
Good Sam, AAA & Active Duty Military 10 % Discounts (daily rates only)
Daily Rates Starting on 1-1-2020
$50.00 – Westside
sites 3 thru 7 & 16 thru 23
$52.00 – Eastside
sites 38 thru 45 &
Westside sites 8 thru 15
$41.00 – Westside
sites 25 thru 36
$47.00 – Eastside
sites 60 thru 78 & 46 thru 51
$52.00 – Eastside only
sites 52 thru 59
Daily Rates are for 2 adults and up to 2 children. $3.00 for each additional person per night and guest.
Sites are for Rig and 1 additional vehicle. Limited extra parking space is available at a distance. Max of 2 VEHICLES (2 cars, car & truck, car/truck & utility trailer, car/truck & boat) AND RV per site for the sites that can accommodate them.
Weekly Rates Starting on 1-1-2020
You pay full prices for 6 nights we give you the 7th-night free!
$300.00 – Westside
sites 3 thru 7 & 15 thru 23
$312.00 – Eastside
sites 38 thru 45 & Westside sites 8 thru 14
$246.00 – Westside
sites 25 thru 36
$282.00 – Eastside
sites 60 thru 78
$312.00 – Eastside only
sites 52 thru 59
Weekly Rates are for 2 adults and up to 2 children. $3.00 for each additional person per night and guest.
Sites are for Rig and 1 additional vehicle. Limited extra parking space is available at a distance. Max of 2 VEHICLES (2 cars, car & truck , car/truck & utility trailer, car/truck & boat) AND RV per site for the sites that can accommodate them.
Holiday & Special Events 2020 add $5 per night for a minimum of 3 nights
– Spring Break, Easter, Fourth of July, & Blue Angles Summer Air Show –
Limited sites available for monthly rates – call office for which sites are available at the monthly rates.
(Rate plus electric at 12 cents per kilowatt)
$100.00 Electric deposit required on all monthlies
Monthly rates for 2 persons, extra persons $65.00 each per month
Rates Starting 1-1-2020
Summer Monthly Rates: February thru September:
$505- Off Water West
$550- Off Water East
Winter Monthly Rates: October thru January:
$495 -Off Water West
$530 – Off Water East
$565 – Waterfront
|Notice Required||Deposit Required / Loss of Deposit|
|Daily:||1 Week||1 Day Charge|
|Weekly:||1 Week||2 Day Charge|
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- 3-day minimum stay, deposit & cancellation charge over holidays or major events require a 1-month cancellation notice
- $10 cancellation charge on all reservations canceled
- No price adjustments or refunds for early departure.
- We Do Not Guarantee Specific Sites.
Avalon Landing RV Park Monthly Guest Guidelines
Monthly guests in consideration of all of our nightly guests and the fact that we are an RV Park and not a mobile home park we do ask and expect everyone to follow these guidelines. Exceptions to the guidelines will only be made by the Managers or Owner. Violators of these guidelines will be given a chance to rectify the problems, if problems still occur they will be asked to leave the park, with no refunds.
Thank you for your co-operation, RV Park Managers & RV Park Owner
how Click The Link Below to Download Our Guidelines Form
1. Monthly rates are based on 1 or 2 persons
- All rent must be paid in advance or nightly rates go into effect as of the 3rd day past due.
- Any rent more than 10 days past due and you will be asked to leave the park with no refunds.
- No Refunds for Early Departures plus loss of any site deposit ($200.00).
- Metered sites will be read and paid for at the time rent is due. Electric is at the rate of .12 cents per kilowatt (this may change depending on how Gulf Power charges us), please confirm your meter reading at the time of departure.
- We require a $100 electric deposit upon arriving on your monthly site.
- The electric deposit will be refunded back to you upon departing your monthly site provided: The site is fully cleaned at your departure time and all charges including electric are paid up to date at your time of departure, any cash deposit will be sent back to you by mail in check form.
2. Pets- Pet owners are required to sign pet policy. (2 pets max. per site) No Rottweiler’s, Pit-bulls or German Shepards allowed
- Pets shall remain on leashes at all times. You are required to clean up immediately after your pet(s). Pets should not be left outside unattended at any time. Pet owners should be respectful to others on limiting the pet’s activities i.e. barking.
3. Site Appearance
- Please always keep site clean (NO cigarette butts, trash, trash cans, or pet deposits should be left on sites at any time).
- Keep outside objects to a minimum (lawn chairs, bikes, grills, and plants). No clothing lines.
- We do not allow any type of freestanding tents, canopies, or gazebos. Only RV Awnings already attached to your RV.
- No pallets, sheds, or appliances are allowed outside including ACs in windows & refrigerators/freezers of any kind.
- All work done on vehicles must have prior approval by management. Non-operative vehicles are prohibited in the park.
- Sites are for your RV and one vehicle per site if your site can accommodate the RV and two vehicles without parking on grass or blocking other site parking or the roadway that is all right. ONLY 2 VEHICLES (2 cars, car & truck, car/truck & utility trailer, car/truck & small boat) AND RV, the only exceptions are motorcycles, canoes & kayaks. Guest vehicles must park in your site area only. Do not park in empty sites, grass, or roadways.
4. Sewage Connections
- Florida law requires a sewer donut to be used on all sewage hoses.
- Please use your black water holding tank (open valves and dump as needed).
- Use chemicals to help dissolve solids.
- Sewage hoses should be cut to length and elevated properly along with water and cable lines (this will help in our landscaping your site). Do not pour grease or other objects down sewage lines.
- You are accountable for any violations of park rules, by visitors or persons staying on your site.
- All visitors must check-in and be registered at the office, they will need to park at your site we have limited additional parking area. Visitors should leave the campgrounds by 10 PM. –Visitors will be charged $3.00 a day per person.
6. No firearms or fireworks allowed in RV Park.
7. Only fire pits raised off the ground are allowed on your site. Fire pits must be on gravel, not on the grass at any time.
8. We are doing our best to keep our RV Park clean for you, please help keep our restrooms and park clean and leave it as you would like to find it upon arriving at the RV Park.
9. Please let us know if you see anything that needs our attention or if we can help in any way.
10. Our park’s free WiFi system is intended for checking e-mail and light surfing only. It is NOT meant for streaming of any kind to include but not limited to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Firestick type devices, gaming, or downloading files. IT IS ILLEGAL to engage any kind of Copyright Infringement (posted, transmitted, or shared with others. Certain copyrighted material without the permission of the owner and you will be held legally responsible for doing so.
11. Guests are not to do anything that may cause physical or financial damages to the park in any way.
12. We don’t allow anyone who must Register as a Sexual Offender/Predators in Florida or any state to be a guest in our park.
Cancellations Policy– Camper must give us a 2-month notice before the beginning of your last month with us or lose your deposit for late cancellation. If we are holding your site for multiple months this notice is still required.
Arrival Date___________________ Reserved Departure Date____________________
We the undersigned hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Avalon Landing RV Park from any and all claims, suits, damages, losses, or actions of any kind.
Date______________________ Name (print)_____________________________________