RV Campground Features
• Rigs Up to 45′ * Pet Friendly * Pool w/Pool House • Waterfront, Pull thru & Off Water Sites • DAILY, WEEKLY & MONTHLY RATES AVAILABLE
Check Out Our Pensacola Area Waterfront RV Campground!
Located South of I-10
From Interstate 10:
- Take exit 22 (Avalon Blvd/FL-281) south toward US Hwy 98.
- Watch for the entrance to Avalon Landing, .5 mile on your left before the first bridge (Indian Bayou).
From US Highway 98:
- In Gulf Breeze take the Avalon Blvd/FL-281 north (toll required).
- After the toll booth, travel north 5.25 miles. We are on the right, directly after crossing the Indian Bayou bridge.
All you need to know about our park and what we can offer you to make your RV experience unique.
Our RV Park is located next to beautiful Pensacola and some of the most amazing attractions in Florida Panhandle.
‘Back Story’ on Avalon Landing RV Park’s Logo
It’s located on a picturesque and environmentally protected saltwater inlet off Escambia Bay now called Indian Bayou. It was originally named Monterey Bay by the Spanish, the first Europeans to settle this area where native Panzacola Indians had for hundreds of years before thrived on the area’s abundant sea life and wildlife.
Indian Bayou, from its Escambia Bay inlet to its tidal-influenced estuary headwaters, has always been known as a rich habitat for a variety of saltwater fish and crustaceans.
So, in 2007 when Avalon Landing RV Park was being developed on the former site of the long-time Indian Bay Marina, the beautiful Red Fish was the obvious choice for its logo since its RV guests would soon enjoy catching and cooking them (such as ‘Blackened Redfish’).
With the completion of the East side of Avalon Landing RV Park (Phase II) our RV guests can now fish for saltwater gamefish or ‘crab’ from the Park’s onsite ‘Bridge’ pier (where no fishing licenses are required). RV guests with licenses may also take advantage of our available kayaks or canoes or guests may always ‘bring your own’, all launchable from our Park’s onsite small boat ramp. Guests needing gear may also check out loaner fishing outfits from our office.