Find everything for your journey
We value your business. Please help us keep the park clean and enjoyable for everyone. All of our sites are spacious and clean. Each site features a 20, 30, & 50 amp electrical hookup and free cable TV. The entire park is WiFi connected, meaning you can use your laptop to check your e-mail and to browse the internet from within the privacy of your RV or from anywhere in the park. Come join us at Avalon Landing RV Park in the Panhandle of Florida where the air is crisp and cool and clear.
Good Sam, AAA & Active Duty Military 10 %
Average Rates From $50 per night
About the Park
Each site features a 20, 30, & 50 amp electrical hookup and free cable TV. The entire park is WiFi connected, meaning you can use your laptop to check your e-mail and to browse the internet from within the privacy of your RV or from anywhere in the park. The Pensacola area has so much to offer that you could spend months exploring it all. The beaches are beautiful year round so you can get a tan during the warmer months or enjoy the cool breeze as you collect seashells in the winter. Come join us at Avalon Landing RV Park in the Panhandle of Florida where the air is crisp and cool and clear.
We are animal lovers and welcome your pet. Of course, we expect our visitors to follow established policies and to demonstrate consideration for others. Pets must be well behaved and under control at all times and they must be registered so please let us know if you plan to visit us with your pet. The Pensacola area boasts a remarkable array of activities for your entertainment and relaxation.
- Petype Pet owners must sign a pet owner policy when registering in park. – View Pet Policy
- NO FIREWORKS ALLOWED IN THE PARK AT ANY TIME. Violators will be asked to leave with NO REFUNDS
- Please be aware and cautious of local wildlife
- Children under the age of 14, should have an adult with them at all times.
- Parents are responsible for their children and their actions. Children must be supervised at all times.
- Florida law requires a “sewage donut” be used when connecting sewage hose at RV site. All RV’s must have a sewage holding tank.
- Check out time is 11am. Late departures will incur additional charges. No refunds for early departures.
- Quiet time is from 10 pm until 8 am, please respect your neighbors.
- Please do not park on the grass or in the roads.
- All Drivers of Electric/Gas Scooters, Skateboards, Golf Carts, or Bikes must have a Valid Drivers License.
- Fire pits are only allowed if you bring your own self-contained fire pit and it is not left unattended at any time or is not placed over any grass area.
- We do not allow any type of freestanding tents, canopies or gazebos. Only RV Awnings already pre-attached to your RV.
Monthly rates are based on 1 or 2 persons:
- We require a $100 electric deposit upon arriving on your monthly site. Monthly sites are metered and will be read and paid for at the time rent is due. Electric is at the rate of .13 cents per kilowatt (this may change depending of Gulf Power charges us), please confirm your meter reading at the time of departure.
- Electric deposit will be refunded back to you upon departing your monthly site provided:
- Site is fully cleaned at your departure time and all charges including electric are paid up to date at your time of departure, Cash deposit will be sent back to you by mail in check form
- All rent must be paid in advance or nightly rates goes into effect as of the 5th day past due, if more than 15 days past due and camper/renters will be asked to leave the park with no refunds.
- No Refunds for Early Departures plus loss of any site deposit ($150.00).
- Please keep site clean at all times (no cigarette butts, trash, paper or pet deposits should be left on sites at any time).
- Keep outside objects to a minimum (lawn chairs, bikes, grills and plants).
- No pallets, mudrooms, tool sheds, or exterior appliances are allowed outside.
- No clothing lines except at back of site, away from road.
- All work done on vehicles must have prior approval by management.
- Sites are for your RV and one vehicle per site, if your site can accommodate the RV and two vehicles without parking on grass or blocking other site parking or roadway that is all right. ONLY 2 VEHICLES (2 cars, car & truck , car/truck & utility trailer, car/truck & boat) AND RV , the only exceptions are Motorcycles, canoes & kayaks. Guest vehicles must park in your site area only. Do not park in empty sites, grass or roadways.
- Non-operative vehicles are prohibited in the park and will be towed at the owner expense.
- Florida law requires a sewer donut to be used on all sewage hoses.
- Please use your black water holding tank (open valves and dump as needed).
- Use chemicals to help dissolve solids. Do not pour grease or other objects down sewage lines.
- Sewage hoses should be cut to length and elevated properly along with water and cable lines (this will help in our landscaping your site).
- All visitors must check in & be registered at the office, they will be advised on additional parking area.
- Visitors should leave the campgrounds by 10 PM.
- Visitors will be charged $3.00 a day per person.
- Campgrounds will hold you accountable for any violations of park rules, by visitors or persons staying on your site.
- Camper must give us a 1 month notice before the beginning of your last month with us (2 months before date of departure) or loss your deposits for late cancellation.
- If we are holding your site for multiple months this notice is still required.
- No firearms or fireworks allowed in RV Park.
- Only fire pit raised off the ground are allowed on your site.
- We are doing our best to keep our RV Park clean for you, please help keep our restrooms and park clean and leave it as you would like to find it upon arriving the RV Park.
- Monthly guest in consideration of all of our nightly guest and the fact that we are a RV Park and not a mobile home park we do ask and expect everyone to follow these guidelines. Exceptions to the guidelines will only be made by the Managers or Owners. Violators of these guidelines will be given a chance to rectify the problems, if problems still occur they will be asked to leave the park, with no refunds.
Pet Owners Policy: (2 Pet Maximum)
Pet Owners: We would like to be able to keep Avalon Landing pet friendly, but it takes ALL pet owners being responsible for their pet(s) to be able to do this. We hope you will continue to help us with our efforts in keeping our park clean and pet friendly by letting us know if our policy is being met or not. If you see another pet owner not keeping to our policies please let us know.
- All pet owners must keep their pet(s) on a leash at all times, even late nights and early mornings.
- Pet owners must clean up after their pets immediately, even when on their own site.
- Clean up bag’s must be visible when walking your dog.
- Young children should not walk the dog.
- NO Pets are to be left outside of rig unattended at any time. You may not leave them tied, crated or fenced outside while you are not outside with them. (You must be outside with your pet.)
- Pets should NOT be walked on other campers’ site or on neighboring properties at any time.
- If there is pet mess on your site, we will assume it is from your pet. Please inform the office if other pet owners bring their pet onto your site and we will speak to them.
- We do have breed restrictions. No Rottweilers, Pit-bulls or German Shepherds allow. Exceptions for service industries only.
No Fishing License Required
Private Boat Dock
Enjoy Your Space Your Way
Breath in a Scenic View
Indian Bayou Water Way
Located Directly on the Indian Bayou Water Way
Big Rig Friendly
Sites Accommodate 45’ Rigs to Pop-up Campers
All Sites Full Hook-up (water, electric 50-30-20 Amps and sewage)
Graded Park (No Standing Water)
Water, Sewage, Electricity, Cable TV and WiFi
We are animal lovers and welcome your pet.
The Pensacola area boasts a remarkable array of activities for your entertainment and relaxation.
Your Stay Here
The Pensacola area has so much to offer that you could spend months exploring it all. The beaches are beautiful year round so you can get a tan during the warmer months or enjoy the cool breeze as you collect seashells in the winter.
Pensacola is home to one of the most beautiful beaches in the entire United States. With its Beautiful white sands and calm local atmosphere, you will wish you could call it home every day. Throughout the year there are plenty of festivals held on Pensacola beach such as the Crawfish Festival and several Blue Angels air shows. There is also a weekly Bands on the Beach event where local bands come to play which gives Pensacola Beach the right at home feeling. Both Pensacola Beach and Navarre Beach are less than 20 miles away!
Explore & Discover
Pensacola is the site of one of the first European settlements in the New World. Led by Conquistador Don Tristán de Luna y Arellano, the expedition landed on our pristine shores in 1559
Avalon Landing RV Park
2444 Avalon Blvd, Milton, FL 32583
Book Your Getaway