WE VALUE YOUR BUSINESS. PLEASE HELP US KEEP THE PARK CLEAN AND ENJOYABLE FOR EVERYONE BY FOLLOWING OUR SIMPLE RULES.
- Fishing Pier (No Fishing License Required)
- Private Boat Dock and Ramp
- Waterfront Sites
- Located on Indian Bayou, an Inlet of Escambia Bay
- Saltwater Fishing
- Kayaks and Canoes available for rent
- Sites Accommodate 45’ RVs to Pop-up Campers
- All Sites Full Hook-up (water, electric 50-30-20 Amps and sewage)
- Pull thru, Pull-in and Back-in Sites
- Landscaped Sites – Graded Park (No Standing Water)
- Sites Accommodate RV and 1 Vehicle
- Pets Welcome (must sign and follow pet policies)
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be held responsible for accidents or injury to our guests or for loss of money or valuables of any kind.
1. Pet owners must sign a pet owner policy when registering in the park. (ALL pets must be kept on a leash anytime outside of RV, guests must clean up immediately after their pets and pets are not to be left outside of RV unattended, even at your own site. This includes all kinds of pets). View Pet Policy
2. Florida law requires a “sewage donut” to be used when connecting sewage hose at the RV site and RV must have sewage holding tanks. Use chemicals to help dissolve solids. Do not pour grease or other objects down sewage lines. Sewage hoses should be cut to length and elevated properly along with water and cable lines (this will help in our maintenance of your site).
3. Park requires all RVs be manufactured as a Recreations Vehicle.
4. Check out time is 11 am. Late departures will incur additional charges. No refunds for early departures.
5. Quiet time is from 10 pm until 8 am, please respect your neighbors. Speed Limit is 5 MPH.
6. You need to register ALL your guests at the office before they arrive. They should park at your site only. Visitors should be with you at all times. Visitors will be charged $3.00 a day per person, whether visiting for a few minutes or overnight, and you need their full name when registering them. Park will hold guests accountable for any violations of park rules, by visitors or persons
staying on your site. Day visitors should leave the campgrounds by 10 PM.
7. Children under the age of 18 must always have an adult with them. Parents are responsible for their children and their actions. Children are not to be left unattended at any time.
8. Please do not park on the grass or on the roads. Sites are for your RV and all additional vehicles must fit on your site (2 max. per site). Please park on your own site only and do not park or block any unoccupied sites, even temporarily, or you may be charged for that site. Please ask at the office about extra temporary parking (if we have any available at that time).
9. We do not allow ANY type of freestanding tents, canopies or gazebos even for a short time, only RV Awnings already pre-attached to your RV. No fences are allowed for more than 2 hours at a time.
10. All Drivers of Electric/Gas transports (golf carts/scooters/kids’ cars) must have a Valid Driver’s License.
11. NO FIREWORKS ARE ALLOWED IN THE PARK AT ANY TIME. Violators will be asked to leave with NO REFUNDS. Firearms are not permitted in the park.
12. Campfires are only allowed in self-contained firepits on the gravel area of your site and must always be attended.
13. Our Park’s free Wi-Fi system is intended for checking e-mail and light surfing only. It is NOT meant for Streaming of any kind to include but not limited to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Firestick type devices, gaming or downloading files. IT IS ILLEGAL to engage any kind of Copyright Infringement (torrents).
14. We don’t allow ANYONE who must Register as a Sexual Offender/Predators to be a Guest in our Park.
15. Please be aware and cautious of natural wildlife (Please don’t feed them).
- Please keep site clean at all times (no cigarette butts, trash, paper or pet deposits should be left on sites at any time).
- Keep outside objects to a minimum (lawn chairs, bikes, grills and plants).
- No pallets, mudrooms, tool sheds, or exterior appliances are allowed outside.
- No clothing lines except at back of site, away from road.
- All work done on vehicles must have prior approval by management.
- Sites are for your RV and one vehicle per site, if your site can accommodate the RV and two vehicles without parking on grass or blocking other site parking or roadway that is all right. ONLY 2 VEHICLES (2 cars, car & truck , car/truck & utility trailer, car/truck & boat) AND RV , the only exceptions are Motorcycles, canoes & kayaks. Guest vehicles must park in your site area only. Do not park in empty sites, grass or roadways.
- Non-operative vehicles are prohibited in the park and will be towed at the owner expense.
|Notice Required||Required or Loss Deposit|
|Daily:||1 Week||1 Day Charge|
|Weekly:||1 Week||2 Day Charge|
|Monthly:||2 Month||Notice required or lose deposit – $200.00 charge|
In consideration of all of our nightly guests and the fact that we are an RV Park and not a mobile home park, everyone is required to follow these guidelines will be given a chance to rectify the problems, if problems still
occur, they will be asked to leave the park, with no refunds.
Pet Owners: We would like to be able to keep Avalon Landing pet friendly, but it takes ALL pet owners being responsible for their pet(s) to be able to do this. We hope you will continue to help us with our efforts in keeping our park clean and pet friendly by letting us know if our policy is being met or not. If you see another pet owner not keeping to our policies please let us know.
- All pet owners must keep their pet(s) on a leash at all times, even late nights and early mornings.
- Pet owners must clean up after their pets immediately, even when on their own site.
- Clean up bag’s must be visible when walking your dog.
- Young children should not walk the dog.
- NO Pets are to be left outside of rig unattended at any time. You may not leave them tied, crated or fenced outside while you are not outside with them. (You must be outside with your pet.)
- Pets should NOT be walked on other campers’ site or on neighboring properties at any time.
- If there is pet mess on your site, we will assume it is from your pet. Please inform the office if other pet owners bring their pet onto your site and we will speak to them.
- We do have breed restrictions. No Rottweilers, Pit-bulls or German Shepherds allow. Exceptions for service industries only.
‘Back Story’ on Avalon Landing RV Park’s Logo
It’s located on a picturesque and environmentally protected saltwater inlet off Escambia Bay now called Indian Bayou. It was originally named Monterey Bay by the Spanish, the first Europeans to settle this area where native Panzacola Indians had for hundreds of years before thrived on the area’s abundant sea life and wildlife.
Indian Bayou, from its Escambia Bay inlet to its tidal-influenced estuary headwaters, has always been known as a rich habitat for a variety of saltwater fish and crustaceans.
So, in 2007 when Avalon Landing RV Park was being developed on the former site of the long-time Indian Bay Marina, the beautiful Red Fish was the obvious choice for its logo since its RV guests would soon enjoy catching and cooking them (such as ‘Blackened Redfish’).
With the completion of the East side of Avalon Landing RV Park (Phase II) our RV guests can now fish for saltwater gamefish or ‘crab’ from the Park’s onsite ‘Bridge’ pier (where no fishing licenses are required). RV guests with licenses may also take advantage of our available kayaks or canoes or guests may always ‘bring your own’, all launchable from our Park’s onsite small boat ramp. Guests needing gear may also check out loaner fishing outfits from our office.