We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be held responsible for accidents or injury to our guests or for loss of money or valuables of any kind.
1. Pets must be kept on a leash anytime outside of RV, guests must clean up immediately after their pets and pets are not to be left outside of RV unattended, even at your own site. This includes all kinds of pets). View Pet Policy
2. Florida law requires a “sewage donut” to be used when connecting sewage hose at the RV site and RV must have sewage holding tanks. Use chemicals to help dissolve solids. Do not pour grease or other objects down sewage lines. Sewage hoses should be cut to length and elevated properly along with water and cable lines (this will help in our maintenance of your site).
3. Park requires all RVs be manufactured as a Recreations Vehicle.
4. Check out time is 11 am. Late departures will incur additional charges. No refunds for early departures.
5. Quiet time is from 10 pm until 8 am, please respect your neighbors. Speed Limit is 5 MPH.
6. You need to register ALL your guests at the office before they arrive. They should park at your site only. Visitors should be with you at all times. Visitors will be charged $3.00 a day per person, whether visiting for a few minutes or overnight, and you need their full name when registering them. Park will hold guests accountable for any violations of park rules, by visitors or persons staying on your site. Day visitors should leave the campgrounds by 10 PM.
7. Children under the age of 18 must always have an adult with them. Parents are responsible for their children and their actions. Children are not to be left unattended at any time.
8. Please do not park on the grass or on the roads. Sites are for your RV and all additional vehicles must fit on your site (2 max. per site). Please park on your own site only and do not park or block any unoccupied sites, even temporarily, or you may be charged for that site. Please ask at the office about extra temporary parking (if we have any available at that time).
9. We do not allow ANY type of freestanding tents, canopies or gazebos even for a short time, only RV Awnings already pre-attached to your RV. No fences are allowed for more than 2 hours at a time.
10. All Drivers of Electric/Gas transports (golf carts/scooters/kids’ cars) must have a Valid Driver’s License.
11. NO FIREWORKS ARE ALLOWED IN THE PARK AT ANY TIME. Violators will be asked to leave with NO REFUNDS. Firearms are not permitted in the park.
12. Campfires are only allowed in self-contained firepits on the gravel area of your site and must always be attended.
13. Our Park’s free Wi-Fi system is intended for checking e-mail and light surfing only. It is NOT meant for Streaming of any kind to include but not limited to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Firestick type devices, gaming or downloading files. IT IS ILLEGAL to engage any kind of Copyright Infringement (torrents).
14. We don’t allow ANYONE who must Register as a Sexual Offender/Predators to be a Guest in our Park.
15. Please be aware and cautious of natural wildlife (Please don’t feed them).